GenCon SoCal coming up fast!

July 11, 2007

I have to say I am very excited about next week. I am going to GenCon SoCal and doing my Podcast from there. While this is not an “official” podcast for the convention, I do have their permission, I am hoping that they will like the result and maybe consider me for some official acknowledgment for the big convention next summer.

If you are planning on attending GenCon SoCal, be sure to say hello and maybe a few comments into my microphone. I am a little disappointed that Erin Grey is no longer appearing. She has a great voice and I would have loved to have gotten a sound bite from her.

While I am recording the convention podcast on November 19th-20, the actual episode will appear much later. Some time in January. There are other shows in the can that will come out before then.

Keep your eyes, and iPodder subscriptions, tuned to the podcast site for updates.

0 comments: